- If you create ideas together, then the spirit of collaboration will bring about a new type of change.
- The UK system to support families in crisis, at best, doesn’t enable change, and at worst, actively prevents change from happening.
- Through collaborative working, families living in constant crisis have the potential to change their own lives, by identifying their capabilities and tuning in to their aspirations.
- Through collaborative working, families living in constant crisis should voluntarily choose and lead that change, so that change can be sustainable.
- Through collaborative working, that every authority and agency, has a duty to break down the systemic barriers that prevent change in the family member’s lives.
- Life is for the whole family, and every individual within it.
- Everyone involved in change, whether a family member, front-line worker, or public servant, must be open to changing their own working practice, and must be supported in achieving this.
- We are jointly responsible for the success of this work.